Professional BOB-CAT Zero Turn Mowers
The professional range of BOB-CAT zero turn mowers consists of 3 platforms:
- XRZ Pro - a full commercial option with Hydro Gear transaxles & Kawasaki FX series engines
- Pro Cat - individual 12cc Hydro Gear pumps and Parker wheel motors plus the ultimate ride comfort on the planet
- Predator Pro - larger 16cc Hydro Gear individual pumps and Parker wheel motors with unbelievable ride comfort - larger engine options including 37HP Kawasaki DFI - Digital Fuel Injection
All BOB-CAT Commercial series machines have an industry leading warranty which includes either a 5 year 500 hours or 2 year 2000 hours; based on your needs as a contractor.
The unique raised front deck lip for increased air flow design out performs the rest; the build is ultra heavy and the spindles are all the same across the range - 6 stud - 6 inch, top down build. BOB-CAT realises the importance of common parts in a fleet environment, "if it works don't fix!" - productivity and longevity are far more important than price; you'll be amazed at the spares pricing as well!
BOB-CAT is bringing American "Big Fleet" thinking to Australian mowing and you get ALL the benefits:
- Lower cost of ownership
- Increased performance
- Lower parts replacement costs
- Ease of service
- Cutter decks that outperform any rival
- Common parts across all 3 commercial platforms
- Better ride quality - without costly gimmicks
- A comprehensive manual onboard every mower
- The best back up and support in the country
Do your business a favour and talk to a BOB-CAT Specialist Dealer!